For couples and families alike, Glamping at Keen Lake is an experience in convenience, accommodation, and refinement in a scenic outdoor setting that offers the perfect retreat from a day full of activities or a day spent doing nothing but relaxing. Come join us in the Pocono Mountains!
Couples Glamping Experience
Lazy mornings in a warm, spacious bed... coffee for two as the sunlight starts melting the fog off the water... birds singing softly in the mature trees around you... and that's only the beginning of your day. Enjoy your proximity to our private lake and take in all the peace, beauty, and relaxation around you. Rent a two-person kayak, explore the area together or join our on-site events, cook dinner for two over your own fire ring. In the evenings, settle into your double rockers on the porch and watch the sun set as your Glamping tent fills with a warm glow from your bedside lamps. You won't find a more peaceful, relaxing, and romantic getaway in the Pocono outdoors.
5/1 to 6/9
9/7 to 10/12
6/20 to 9/6
(3 night rate)
Family Glamping Experience
The Family Glamping Experience at Keen Lake is a favorite with adults and kids alike. From the spacious interiors of our Glamping tents to the picnic table and fire ring in your outdoor seating area, there's plenty available to accommodate multiple people at your Glamping site... and that's before you even venture out to the endless activities waiting at the lake, such as swimming, boating, fishing, and so much more. Come relax and reconnect as a family with us, and enjoy your finely-appointed outdoor accommodation in the Poconos!
5/1 to 6/9
9/7 to 10/12
6/20 to 9/6
(3 night rate)
- Glamping Tents are No-Pet Units
- Glamping Check-In: 2:00 PM; Check-Out time: 10:00 AM
- Lakefront Glamping is a 3-night minimum from Memorial Weekend to the close of the season; 4-night minimum for July 4th holiday. Standard Glamping is a 3-night minimum from June 20th to Labor Day, and for all Holiday Weekends (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day). Standard Glamping is a 2-night minimum outside those dates.
- All of our Glamping Tents are furnished to sleep 2 persons. Bedding such as air mattresses or sleeping bags is required for additional people.
- Maximum of 4 people per Glamping Tent.
- Glamping sites consist of a 16 x 16 safari-style tent on a 16 x 24 platform on a water/electric site. Inside, each Glamping tent comes with a queen-sized bed, two side tables, lighting, stand-up cooler, mini Keurig, area rug, storage bench, and gas grills (we supply the propane).
- You will need to bring your bed linens, including sheets, comforters, pillows, and pillow cases.
- Outside each Glamping tent there are porch rockers, a picnic table, lawn chairs and a fire pot.
- None of our rental units have phones, although there is reliable cell phone service in the area. Emergency messages for guests that are received in the office will be delivered immediately to your unit.
- Smoking, the use of electronic cigarettes, and vaping are prohibited in all rental units.
CONFIRMATIONS: Confirmation of Reservation is made upon receipt of 1/2 the rental fee. The balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. Personal checks are accepted with all payments received 30 days prior to check in. There is an ATM on the premises. Upon arrival we accept Debit cards, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, cashier’s checks, Traveler’s checks, and cash.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations received 90 days or more prior to check in will receive a refund of initial deposit minus a $100 cancellation fee. Cancellations received with notice less than 90 days will result in forfeiture of deposit.
DAY GUESTS: We ask that your visitors stop by the office, register and pay the appropriate guest fee. Day visitors should vacate the property by quiet hours.
SECURITY DEPOSITS: Upon your arrival, we will ask you for a $200 security deposit against which sums required to pay for damage or breakage may be charged. We will take your credit card information but no monies will be charged. The information will be held in the event damage occurs during your occupancy. The liability is not limited to the amount of the security deposit. However, should damage occur, we will certainly discuss this with you before we charge your card.
uk-text-italic”>We do ask that the unit be left in the condition in which you find it. You will need to dispose of your own garbage, and all personal items are to be removed from the premises, including items of food. Your deposit may also be reduced to pay for extraordinary cleaning that might be necessary.
RETURN OF SECURITY DEPOSITS: Your credit card information with all identifying numbers removed will be shredded upon good inspection by our housekeeping staff. We will email you to confirm that your receipts have been shredded. If you prefer, we can also mail voided credit card receipts with all identifying numbers removed. Please let us know if this is your preference prior to your departure.
WATERCRAFT: We rent rowboats, aqua cycles, kayaks, and paddleboards. You may bring your own watercraft. You must have a Coast Guard approved life vest for every person in your watercraft and a sound producing device. The largest rowboat we can accommodate at our launch area is 14 feet. Only electric motors are permitted. Boats with electric motors must be registered in the guest’s state of residence.
If you bring a boat to Keen Lake, remember to make sure your interior and exterior is cleaned before you launch. Algae and plant hitchhikers healthy for one lake environment may be toxic to another. Please help us keep our waterway healthy.
CAMPFIRES AND FIREWOOD: All fires must be contained within the fire ring provided at each campsite. The Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture has banned the importation of any out of state firewood. The fines for bringing firewood across state lines are considerable. While this may sound excessive, the Asian long horned beetle and other invasive pests are destroying woodlands across our country at an alarming rate. For those of us who love the outdoors, you know that protecting our forests is crucial. Keen Lake does not permit any firewood to be brought on to our property. Local firewood is available at the office for purchase, and bundles may be pre-ordered and delivered to your site via specified hours.
FISHING: Keen Lake fish include bass, bluegill, calico, perch, pickerel and catfish. We encourage catch and release. A Pennsylvania fishing license is required for ages 16 and over. You can save time and purchase your fishing license in advance by visiting the Outdoor Shop at www.pa.wildlifelicense.com. Fishing licenses are no longer sold on premises at Keen Lake.